Running a payroll can be time consuming and complicated and divert resources from the core activities of your business. Outsourcing this activity helps relieve the pressure and we are able to provide a comprehensive service, whatever the size or complexity of your business.
We can ensure that your payroll affairs are accurate and dealt with efficiently and promptly.
The benefits of using our payroll service include:
- Compliance with the relevant HMRC legislation
- Increased accuracy of your PAYE returns
- Avoidance of interest and penalties
- No expensive licences or software to maintain
- Access to advice on tax efficient structuring of remuneration packages
PAYE Scheme Setup
Employers normally have to register a PAYE (Pay As You Earn) scheme with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and use it to deduct tax and National Insurance Contributions from employees’ salaries. We can assist in setting up this scheme up on your behalf.
Communication with HMRC
Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf for on-going employee tax code changes, RTI submissions and year-end returns on-line.
We can set up a fully managed payroll service for your business, including:
- Security payslips or e-payslips
- Statutory Maternity and Paternity Pay, Statutory Sick Pay
- P45s for leavers
- Bespoke hard or soft-copy post payroll reports
- Monthly payment details to the Collector of Taxes
- Real Time Information (RTI) submissions
- Annual PAYE Returns